No matter where you are in your career, earning the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification will demonstrate your mastery of knowledge and skills in production and inventory management. Earning the APICS CPIM certification will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations.
The APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards to allow candidates to better respond to supply disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risk. Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
After earning your CPIM you will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
Why should you earn a CPIM Certification?
With over 112,000 designees around the world, CPIM has been recognized globally as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory management since 1973.
Earning the APICS CPIM designation increases your functional knowledge of production and inventory management. It equips you with the skills you need to effectively master the concepts, strategies and terminology to improve internal operations, maximise the ROI on your organisation’s systems and increase customer satisfaction.
- On average, alumni see a 25% salary increase.
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%.
- Improving and updating your knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Increase your professional value and advance your career.
- Increased efficiency of processes in your organisation and distribution chain.
- Demonstrate commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations.
- Learn the latest trends in production and inventory management.
What will you learn?
The CPIM course is broken down into 8 modules,
- Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Detailed Schedules
- Module 6: Inventory
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement
Who can benefit from the programme?
- Production and Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Production Planning
- Distribution Managers
No college degree is required.
See upcoming course dates >
For further information, please, contact our team below.