No matter where you are in your career, earning the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification will demonstrate your mastery of knowledge and skills in production and inventory management. Earning the APICS CPIM certification will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations.
Since 1973, the APICS CPIM certification has been recognised globally as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory control. Earning the APICS CPIM designation increases your functional knowledge of production and inventory management. It equips you with the skills you need to effectively master the concepts, strategies and terminology to improve internal operations, maximise the ROI on your organisation’s systems and increase customer satisfaction.
With over 112,000 designees around the world, CPIM has been recognized globally as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory management since 1973.
Why should you earn a CPIM Certification?
- On average, alumni see a 25% salary increase.
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%.
- Improving and updating your knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Increase your professional value and advance your career.
- Increased efficiency of processes in your organisation and distribution chain.
- Demonstrate commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations.
- Learn the latest trends in production and inventory management.
What will you learn?
- Module 1: Business-wide Concepts
- Module 2: Demand Management
- Module 3: Transformation of Demand into Supply
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 1: Master Planning of Resources
- Module 2: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Module 3: Execution and Control of Operations
- Module 4: Strategic Management of Resources
Who can benefit from the programme?
- Production and Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Production Planning
- Distribution Managers
No college degree is required.
For further information, please, contact our team below.