[Virtual course via Zoom]
The pandemic caused a major shift in consumer demand and put a spotlight on supply chain vulnerabilities. This makes planning more important than ever, and and the CPIM program gives you the tools and skills to address these challenges. Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
Why you should earn CPIM Certification
- Career Advancement – Designees on average earn 21% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
- Increased Credibility – CPIM increases your knowledge and skills, helping you to stand out from your peers.
- Increased Confidence – Benefit from becoming recognized as a planning and inventory expert.
The CPIM consists of 14 modules split into two parts:
CPIM Part 1
- Module 1: Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Demand Management
- Module 3: Plan Supply
- Module 4: Executing the Supply Plan
- Module 5: Inventory Management
- Module 6: Continuous Improvement and Quality Management and Technologies
CPIM Part 2
- Module 1: Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Inventory
- Module 6: Detailed Schedules
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Continuous Improvement and Technology
Who should attend?
If you have any of these responsibilities, CPIM is right for you:
- Work with an ERP system, or other manufacturing systems and technologies
- Planning, at any level of the planning hierarchy
- Work with the Master Production Schedule and/or Materials Requirement Planning
- Manufacturing inventory management and control
- Plan procurement and external sources of supply
- Manufacturing finance
Virtual course via Zoom
27th June 2022 to 1st July 2022, 9am to 5pm East Africa Time
$3,010 USD per person inc. tax.
Register early to avoid disappointment. The registration fee covers 5 days’ training with an expert facilitator, 1 year ASCM membership, CPIM part 1 and part 2 learning systems and exams.
Registration will be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payments can be made via PayPal or by bank transfer.