[Virtual course via Zoom]
Earning your CLTD shows mastery of the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, transportation and distribution industry. Expand your outlook on the logistics field and bring new ideas to your organization with the education you’ll gain through this program.
When is comes to supply chain certifications, APICS is the gold standard. As an APICS CLTD designee, you will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations.
Why you should earn CLTD certification
Earning the APICS CLTD demonstrates expertise in streamlining and optimizing logistics, transportation and distribution including order management, distribution inventory management and warehouse management.
After earning your CLTD you will be able to:
- Improve distribution inventory management
- Develop and monitor warehouse performance metrics
- Identify and mitigate risk in logistics and transportation
- Manage and execute orders with an emphasis on logistics
- Identify and maintain optimal inventory levels including costs, controls and policy
The CLTD Learning System content is divided in to nine modules across two books. The content is integrated with best practices in the day-to-day functions of logistics professionals that drive the improvement in distribution and transportation necessary to maximize an organization’s efficiency and impact the bottom-line.
- Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
- Module 2: Logistics Network Design
- Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
- Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 5: Order Management
- Module 6: Inventory Management
- Module 7: Warehouse Management
- Module 8: Transportation
- Module 9: Global Logistics Considerations
Who should attend?
If you have any of these responsibilities, CLTD is right for you:
- Oversee the planning and execution of forward and reverse logistics
- Logistics/distribution/warehouse technology and information processing
- Executing requirements for the planning, scheduling, and budgeting of transportation systems
- Warehouse or distribution inventory management
- Carrier selection and negotiations or transportation mode analysis
- Global logistics responsibilities
- Warehouse strategy/layout
Virtual course via Zoom
4th July 2022 to 8th July 2022, 9am to 5pm East Africa Time
$2,920 USD per person inc. tax.
Register early to avoid disappointment. The registration fee covers 5 days’ training with an expert facilitator, 1 year ASCM membership, CLTD learning system, exam and 2nd chance exam..
Registration will be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payments can be made via PayPal or by bank transfer.