The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in logistics, transportation and distribution industries. Earning the APICS CLTD demonstrates expertise in streamlining and optimizing logistics, transportation and distribution including order management, distribution inventory management and warehouse management.
The CLTD programme provides you with the understanding to evaluate logistics, transportation and distribution activities within an organisation’s global operations by improving efficiency, maximising technology ROI and streamlining operations to address today’s supply chain logistics challenges.
After earning your CLTD you will be able to:
- Improve distribution inventory management
- Develop and monitor warehouse performance metrics
- Identity and mitigate risk in logistics and transportation
- Manage and execute orders with an emphasis on logistics
- Identity and maintain optimal inventory levels including costs, controls and policy
Why should you earn a CLTD Certification?
Earning the APICS CLTD certification will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations. You will gain the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by employers and stand out from your peers.
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from peers.
- On average, alumni see a 25% salary increase.
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics.
- Increase your professional value and advance your career.
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations.
- Learn the latest trends in global supply chain logistics.
What will you learn?
The CLTD course is broken down into 9 modules spread across 2 books.
- Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
- Module 2: Logistics Network Design
- Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
- Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 5: Order Management
- Module 6: Inventory Management
- Module 7: Warehouse Management
- Module 8: Transportation
- Module 9: Global Logistics Considerations
Who can benefit from the programme?
The APICS CLTD programme is designed for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals across all industries, especially:
- Logistics Managers/Engineers
- Supply Chain Logistics Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Transportation/Fleet Managers
- Supply Chain Consultants
- Warehouse Operations Managers
- Reverse Logistics Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Government and Military
See upcoming course dates >
For further information, please, contact our team below.